Brb making the most beautiful popsicles ever. These are delicious, reasonably healthy, and so so pretty. These DONA chai fig pops capturing fall vibes with chai spices and fresh figs and have a hint of warm weather nostalgia. Great to keep on hand in the freezer for a low key dessert.
Shopping list: Masala chai concentrate
- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt, we used siggi's or you can make it vegan with coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup masala chai concentrate
- 1/2 cup figs, sliced about the width of the popsicle mold
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together yogurt, and honey. Add DONA chai concentrate and whisk together until smooth.
- Place sliced figs into your popsicle molds (we love this one) and pour mixture over top. Tap the popsicle mold on the counter to release any air bubbles and to help the mixture fill in around the figs. Pour in additional mixture, if needed.
- place in freezer for four hours, or until completely frozen.
- When ready to serve, run popsicle molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles. Remove and serve immediately.