Makes 6 Popsicles
- 6 ripe, fresh figs, quartered vertically
- 2 ½ cups coconut yogurt
- ⅓ cup DONA Masala Chai
Wash and quarter your figs, vertically. Similar to what you see here. You want them thin enough so they can easily stick to the side of your popsicle molds, but thick enough so that you can really see the details.
- Mix your 2 ½ cups coconut yogurt and ⅓ cup DONA Masala Chai in a large mixing bowl.
- Make one creamsicle at a time.
- Using the back of a spoon press each fig slice into the mold.
- Using a large spoon scoop your chai and yogurt combination into your popsicle mold avoiding the spots on your molds where your figs are pressed - you’ll want to do this slowly if you’re concerned about the look of your creamsicles.
- Repeat with each mold.
- Freeze overnight or at least a minimum of 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer, run popsicle molds under warm water for 15-30 seconds.