Recipe & photo by Hallie Sharpless
Anyone else feeling the 2020 meal prep lifestyle? Get healthy / happy / efficient in the kitchen with our new favorite granola recipe. This recipe is refined sugar free & made with our zero waste spice dust! Make ahead of time, store in an airtight container, and serve with yogurt (or coconut yogurt for a vegan variety) + a masala chai poached pear because #fancy but make it simple. Thank you @spinachdaddy for this work of art.
3 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup buckwheat groats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup sliced almonds
3 tbsp flaxseed meal
2 tbsp @coombsmaple maple sugar
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup olive oil
Generous pinch(es) of salt
1 1/2 tsp zero waste chai dust
- Preheat oven at 325 f
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Mix wet in a separate bowl
- Pour wet mix over dry, mix well till all the oats are coated
- Spread granola over parchment lined baking sheets
- Bake in the oven for 15 min, then rotate or switch trays of using both racks, and bake for 10 more. Cool.
- Serve with yogurt, a masala chai poached pear, and seasonal citrus.