Zero Waste Spice Dust | Masala Chai
We upcycle these spices from our brewing process to create a light, aromatic powder to dust over DONA lattes.
Small steps add up. After brewing, we send what we cannot reuse to McEnroe Organic Farm in Upstate New York to be composted— that’s over 400 gallons of food scraps diverted from landfills each week. Less waste = a healthier supply cycle.
Latte ready. How to pour our signature lunar latte:
- Mix DONA concentrate equal parts with milk in a steam pitcher
- Steam to desired texture and temperature
- Pour into desired cup
- Using a to-go lid - slightly larger than the drink cup - cover half of the top of the latte
- Using a small wire mesh sieve, dust DONA spice blend over the top of the drink
- Set aside lid for later use, and serve a crescent moon dusted DONA latte
1.8 oz jar
Ingredients: cinnamon, cardamom, black tea, cloves, black peppercorn
I have not received my order so I can not review it
This stuff is great! I came across you through IG and when I saw this I had to have it for my chai. It is such a great addition to my favorite morning beverage! 10/10
Yum!Dona spice dust is absolutely amazing! The chai is amazing and then top it with th spice dust...wow! So happy ❤️
I love Dona unsweetened Masala Chai. It is the best Chai that I haver had and I have been drinking Masala Chai for over 30 years. I have also found the company, and Amy in particular, to be extremely helpful and personable.
Although I miss going to coffee shops, this chai makes me feel like I am getting that experience at home. I tend to enjoy the chai on the more bold/spicy side. If you do too, I would suggest you purchase the flavoring spice that is sold separately.