- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 sticks of salted butter
- One 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon of Palampur Oolong tea for infusing in the butter and 5-6 tsp finely ground Palampur Oolong
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted almonds
- Flaky salt
Infuse butter with Palampur Oolong
- In a pot over medium heat, melt two sticks of butter stirring continuously, until it turns bubbly. Add 1/4 cup Palampur Oolong and turn off the heat. Let the tea steep in butter for 2-3 minutes. Strain the leaves and keep the butter aside.
- Bring a large oiled pot over medium heat and pour the infused butter. When the butter has browned, bring the heat to low and add marshmallows, vanilla extract, miso and ground oolong tea. Stir continuously till the marshmallows melt and all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Turn the heat off and add the rice krispies cereal to the mixture alongwith the roasted almonds. Stir the mix until it is even.
- Scoop the mixture into a 9" baking pan lined with baking paper and with wet fingers gently press the mixture onto the pan to spread evenly and top with flaky salt. Let it cool for 1-2 hours and cut into square to serve.
Recipe courtesy: https://littlefatboy.com/recipes/milk-tea-rice-crispy-treats
Intentionally sourced teas & tisanes. Impeccably crafted to showcase intricate flavors found at the farm level. Thoughtfully brewed for one-of-a-kind complexity.Shop All →