Calling all wine lovers.
This Orange & Chai Mulled Wine is truly intoxicating. A simmering pot of bold red spirits meets ripe winter citrus and spices for the perfect yuletide beverage. This recipe is an easy one to scale up so you can spread max holiday cheer.
- 16 oz Dona Chai Concentrate
- 1 bottle red wine (750 ml)— Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot
- 2 oranges sliced into rounds (could be peeled to reduce the bitterness)
- Add all of the ingredients to a saucepan and stir them.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and let the mixture heat up for 10 minutes. If the mixture starts to boil, turn down the heat.
- Turn of the heat and let the mixture sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with star anise and cinnamon sticks.