The nutty pistachio flavor melds perfectly with the sweet subtly of Dona Rose is My Name tea and is finished with a decadent icing of white chocolate because, why not? Just a sprinkle of crushed aromatic petals for garnish, and you’re living your best life.
- <2 c pistachio milk (we use Unsweetened Táche)
- 2 T rose is my name
- 2 T honey
- 2 c vegan pistachio ice cream
- 2 drops natural food coloring
- 11oz white chocolate
- 85 g unrefined coconut oil
- Ground dried rose to garnish Directions
- In a small sauce pot, combine Rose is My Name tea with pistachio milk. Bring to just under a simmer then strain. Set in the fridge to cool.
- Once cooled, blend the pistachio milk tea with the ice cream and honey until just uniform. Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for about 30 minutes, then insert popsicle sticks into each. Freeze for at least 4 hours before removing from the molds.
- Melt the white chocolate chips with the coconut oil in a double boiler. Stir until combined. Remove from heat and let cool a bit -- you want to keep it above room temp so it doesn't solidify.
- Remove each popsicle from the mold. Dip each popsicle into the white chocolate mixture, dust with dried rose, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Intentionally sourced teas & tisanes. Impeccably crafted to showcase intricate flavors found at the farm level. Thoughtfully brewed for one-of-a-kind complexity.Shop All →