You deserve something on par with specialty coffee and our concentrates are just that. Every ingredient we use is traced to its source and carefully tasted for quality. We buy whole spices only, so we can grind them fresh when we’re ready to brew because, just like coffee, spices’ flavor quality degrades after grinding. This results in a chai that is spice-forward and, because of the quality of our ingredients, we use less sugar.
Each batch is crafted with respect for our community: thoughtful sourcing to support growers, in house brewing + bottling to support a better food system, and high quality flavors so you no longer have to hate chai.
WHAT WE ARE
- Made with single origin + direct trade spices
- Vegan and gluten-free
- Sustainably produced without food waste (composted locally at McEnroe Farms)
- Slow steeped + triple filtered
- Brewed in Brooklyn by our small team
WHAT WE AREN'T
- Made with conventional ground spices
- Loaded with extracts, additives or flavoring
- Syrupy or too sweet
LET'S BE FRIENDS!