Zero Waste Spice Dust | Masala Chai
We upcycle these spices from our brewing process to create a light, aromatic powder to dust over DONA lattes.
Small steps add up. After brewing, we send what we cannot reuse to McEnroe Organic Farm in Upstate New York to be composted— that’s over 400 gallons of food scraps diverted from landfills each week. Less waste = a healthier supply cycle.
Latte ready. How to pour our signature lunar latte:
- Mix DONA concentrate equal parts with milk in a steam pitcher
- Steam to desired texture and temperature
- Pour into desired cup
- Using a to-go lid - slightly larger than the drink cup - cover half of the top of the latte
- Using a small wire mesh sieve, dust DONA spice blend over the top of the drink
- Set aside lid for later use, and serve a crescent moon dusted DONA latte
1.8 oz jar
Ingredients: cinnamon, cardamom, black tea, cloves, black peppercorn
I have been drinking the chai and turmeric drinks with soy milk not that it’s getting cold. Great way to start the day for non coffee drinking folks. The spice dust adds a nice touch.
This is magic dust! It is soo good. Buy it!
Adding a few sprinkles of the zero water spice dust to the top of the Dona foamy chai just adds that perfect finishing touch to an amazing cup of chai.
I have not received my order so I can not review it
This stuff is great! I came across you through IG and when I saw this I had to have it for my chai. It is such a great addition to my favorite morning beverage! 10/10